What is Rain Framework?
Rain Framework is an MVC framework for PHP with a complete collections of classes and functions that enables developers and designers to work together, easy and fast on web projects.
Why should I prefer Rain Framework to the others Framework?
- Rain Framework is very light, which make it easy to learn and increase the performance.
- It uses the MIT License, so you can create commercial application.
- Its logic it's very easy, so whenever you've to come back on the code you immediately into it!
- It uses Rain TPL the easier and faster template engine for PHP (you can still loads views if you prefer)
- It's secure, because it filter automatically all the input and has a sandbox for the template, so developers can trust templates made by untrusted designers.
How it works
It use the MVC pattern, so it loads controllers with URL as:
You can add controllers and functionality to your application, is just a few copy/paste.
Loads HTML templates. So web designers can focus on graphics while developers work on PHP code. You can still load Views if you prefer.